-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#117: MegaZega

Now that I've left those who are normal to try and fully grasp #116: The Mythlihood for a few days, I think it's about time to get back into the swing of things. Ladies and gentlemen, MegaZega, also know as my imaginary crime-fighting persona. But in the JC-Verse, he's much different. Flipping, flying and wooshing through the flashing neon thoroughfares of nighttime Tokyo, the crime-crushing crew called the Bamurai needs (just as any hero group does) a leader. What better leader than MegaZega, also known as Renn Clars! (Renn Clars is also the name that I plan to use to mislead telephone solicitors as an adult, by the way.) Equipped with an arsenal of glowing super-duds, this kung-fu protagonist sends the thugs of Japan running. I was going to dress up as him and defend against the local pranking delinquents this Halloween, but my folks ixnayed the idea. Something about "safety."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer