-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

#113: Wiz Clohnson

Hey, guys. I've been working on stuff for my Jacob's Characterz! film adaptions set for about, say, 30 years from now. I have lots of time to prepare, and to sue the thorax off of anyone who tries to steal the ideas. *does an "I'm watching you" gesture towards computer* Anyway, here's my new character: Wiz Clohnson! (Go ahead, laugh. We all do it.) Back in 2005 (the 4th year of my life and one that sadly lacked Pixar films), lived Wiz, a nerd just out of high school and watching Napoleon Dynamite way too much. Coming from a line of smarties, Wiz was pressured to be the same while he knew he was destined to use his cranium for more. And then ... well, I can't really tell you yet. I don't want to spoil everything. Just know that it will all make perfect sense later on. Cross my heart and hope to run Disney.
(Shirt inspired by Star Trek. Good thing I didn't make it red. We all know how that ends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer