-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, November 6, 2015

#215: Ashy and Gameboy

     My recap of this week's Agents of SHIELD: I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT. Anywhosers, time for a new pair of characters: Ashy and Gameboy! Even though we ever-lovin warm-blooded humanoids would trade it for a wizarding world anyday, Earth is, in all actuality, a pretty bangin' place. So naturally, in 1990 the government decided to share that bangin'-ness by launching a time capsule full of Earth's colorful history into the cold vacuum of space for aliens to find. And it worked. So now, the people of the West Glimmorrian Star System are mass producing boom boxes, getting perms and otherwise enjoying the human-y lifestyle, and it's absolutely wonderful. Except there's . . . um, one little snag. Well, two. Enter Ashy and Gameboy, the system's most wanted - and oddly enough, most hip. With a rim-poppin' fly-mobile to let them bounce from here to there, this duo are the scurge of the West Glimmorrian, cranking "Smooth Criminal" on their jambox as they break laws like dance. (PS, I was right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer