-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, November 30, 2015

THE TIME FOR ANSWERS IS UPON US

     Hey, guys. Remember that fun little time when I posted a scrawny lad named Wiz Clohnson and told you all in an annoyingly cryptic manner that all about him would be revealed later on? Yeah. That was in September of 2014. I hang my head in shame. But now, the answer to the question shall be answered. Ladies and gentlemen, the first issue of my comic, The '05s! I made it last year for the Young Author's Faire, but even after making a relatively swanky trailer for it on here, I never actually posted it. But now that I'll be getting started on issue #2 for the 2016 YAF, and I still have a bunch of copies of the original left over from the 2015 one, I've decided it's just about time to send them out. So that you can see if you're interested, check out the first few pages below - and if you are, pop onto your Gmail and send me a request at jcverse@gmail.com, including your address. Then me and my team (AKA the ol' parents) can send you a copy! All you'll need to do is cover the postage cost. Now, if you exsqueeze me, I'm in the middle of homeschool hours, and math problems won't solve/annoy themselves. Hasta la pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer