-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, November 20, 2015

SORRINESS AND THE WONDERFULLY WACKADOODLE SUNDAY THAT AWAITS YOU

     Hey, guys. I realize that this blog has been a bit, how you say, lacking in the "new post" department this week. And by that, I mean completey without them. At all. Whatsoever. Please accept my meme:


But fear not, my internet-dwelling compadres, for this Sunday I will make up for it. Because this Sunday a strange astronomical anomoly will be taking place, visible from computers and cellular phones all over the globe. And that event just so happens to rhyme with ShmaracterFest. *triumphant music* That's right, this weekend is Characterfest, the holiday where this here blog is jam-packed with new characters, videos and more! There will be Britshy people. There will be fudge. There will be lots of other really cool stuff that I'm gonna shut my pietrap about and let you enjoy when they actually happen. It all goes nuts on November 22nd, 2015! P.S. bring your party trousers and Pringles.

(CLICK PIC TO ENLARGE)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer