-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

IT. BEGINS.

     Ladies and gentlemen. Anthropomorphic animals of all shapes and sizes. I hope you remembered to wash your best party trousers, for today is . . . the 2nd Annual Characterfest! I'm awake, I'm ready and I've got my whole insane imagination and a bucket load of fonts at my disposal. Let's get to it! Take it away, Panic! At The Disco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer