-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

FAREWELL TO THE 2ND ANNUAL CHARACTERFEST

     Okay, comrades. Nighttime is upon us, I've gone way past my alotted computer hours set forth by the maternal unit, and now it's time to bid farewell to the fest. Oh, how time flies faster than a winged cheetah. Special thanks to all you awesome readers from across the globe that stopped by the blog and took part in the celebration. You guys most defineitely rock! Also, thanks to my family for putting up with me running back and forth from the computer to the scanner and making a mess of my room with all my art supplies today. They, too, very much rock! I had a whole bunch of fun writing and sketching up a storm for you all, and hopefully I can be lucky enough to add delightful weirdness to the world through such things. Because if I could make the world just a little more like the JC-Verse, that's more than I could ever ask for. :) Happy Characterfest to all, and may you all dream of Britishy sorcerers and Men in Black chasing butterflies. Take it away, Owl City!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer