-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

#30: Oscar O' Possum

Okay, I am so psyched for the Oscars tonight so, in it's honor, I made this character: Oscar O' Possum. You know that possums are naturally great actors, right? Well, this one takes that to a whole new extreme. Oscar is a born thespian, having starred in "Rodent to Perdition" and "The Playing Dead." He has won such prestigious awards as the Mousee Awards, but unfairly lost at the Exterminator's Choice Awards. He's ready for the rat carpet! (P.S. This idea was inspired by my dear sister, Mustache Ninja, and her comment, "I'm awesome and you're just possum," which got me pondering. Ah, sibling mockery. Sometimes it comes in handy.)
He's a drop-dead great actor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer