-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#31 & 32: Passer & Binn

2008
Hey, guys. Get out your confetti and party slacks because I have officially beaten last years' characterz count of 30! We're movin' on UP! Anyway, here's my new post: Passer & Binn. When I was little, I made a movie idea called "Passer & Binn" and when I thought about it the other day, I couldn't resist. The story is of a boy named Binn who found an old chest with a magical guy inside named Passer. The chest allowed Passer & Binn to go to the realm of Garesilus and fight the Evil Wizard. (The movie was good, but it kinda got a little cheesy with "Passer & Binn: In Space!") I used to draw them all the time, so I hope you enjoyed this walk down memory lane. (It was originally a game I used to play in the tub with a Wiggles figure and a Napoleon toy. That explains the hat if you were wondering.)
2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer