-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

#42: Trapezoid

Hey, guys. I just saw the trailer for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie and it looks awesome. Turtles are my favorite animal when they're slow, so just imagine how cool I think they are with nunchucks and pizza! Okay, here's my latest character: Trapezoid. Not the shape - the super hero and master of trapping people big and small. With his huge arsenal of nets, cages, insta- trapdoors, flypaper and reeeeeeaaaaaally big mouse traps, he encloses bad guys all over the bad guy hotspot that is Hoboken, New Jersey. He's like if Fred from Scooby Doo got drafted into the Avengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer