-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, March 10, 2014

#34: Princess Piea

Hey, guys. I have unfortunate news: my trusty eraser and official character, Larry Leadless, has become inactive. He's suffered a career-ending injury thanks to my chew-happy puppy, Blue. Stay strong, Larry. Stay strong. Anyway, time for my new character. I could have sworn I'd posted this one months ago but apparently, I didn't. Introducing Princess Piea of the "Food Wars" universe! She's a pastry princess that was once living on the planet of Dinneraan, but got captured by the rotten-tasting evil of the Spud-pire. After escaping with Luke Piewalker, she joined the Rebellyum. Now, Piea flies through the galaxy, blasting corntroopers and traveling to new worlds such as the frosty appliance world of H.O.F.S. (Highly Operative Fridge System). She's royally delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer