-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

#43: The Lone Scribbler

Hey guys, I've recently gotten a new rectangular eraser, RexTangle, to replace Larry. He's been doing well...at least until Blue the dog got to him, too. Now, the guy's got a butt crack where his chin should be. Anyway, here's my new character: the Lone Scribbler. He's a stone-faced sketcher and the fastest artist on this side of Canvas Canyon. When someone says "Draw!" here, they mean it. He rides atop his doodled-up horse, Picasso, and hand-draws justice all across the canyon. Hi Ho, Scribbler!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer