-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, March 24, 2014

#39: Iron Gran

Okay, here's my new character: Iron Gran! The people of the Oasis Retirement Community never have to dread that low-pants punks will come and crash their scene. Why? Because their resident super-oldie, Iron Gran, will handle it in the blink of an eye! Armed with a prune-powered iron suit, this caned crusader flies around the community, blasting baddies with gramma-radiation beams. If you thought she was just an old lady that irons a mean shirt, you...thought...WRONG! (P.S. this character is dedicated to my beloved Nana, who lives in the Oasis Retirement Community. I'm not saying she's Iron Gran, I'm just saying you've never seen her and Iron Gran at the same place.)

1 comment:

  1. I make cartoons for my Grandma too. This was also a totally rad concept. I did not know what to expect. Very good art as well!

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer