-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#40: The Wooky Monster

Here's my new post: the Wooky Monster. Not the Wookiee monster, I already spoofed Chewie. I mean the Wooky Monster, the ominous monstrosity wanted in California (it's just a monster hotspot these days). Few people have ever seen it, but they all know it's signature shadow. This character was given to me by my grandpa, Pampa, who has supposedly seen the Wooky Monster. Since I did a character for Nana, I figured I should do one for him, too. Technically I'm disobeying him, since he says I shouldn't mention it because it's "not a force to be trifled with."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer