-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

#38: Lou From Mu

Hey, guys. My school's open house was on Thursday and I got to show my blog to fellow young artists, while my sister, the Mustache Ninja, made herself at home and "hot-wired" a chain reaction science project in the classroom. While I was there, my friend, the Retaliator, said she thought I should make an ocean character. Wish and thou shall receive. Time for my new character: Lou from Mu. This is Lou, just an average guy ... with fins ... and gills. And, of course, living in a sunken continent called Mu, 1.5 gazillion leagues under the sea. Since Atlantis is always getting all the attention from oceanographers, historians and Disney movie executives, Lou and the other citizens of Mu can live their nice lives out of the spotlight. Sushi chefs can't reach them either which is great, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer