-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#41: Fresh McCoy

Hey, guys. We've officially gotten more than 2,000 views! I say-ah BOOM shakalacka, as my mom says. Anyway, here's my next character: Fresh McCoy. He was once a pop-legend back in 1980-something, selling out stadiums across the totally tubular world. But when Rad Johnson came along and stole all the fame, Fresh came up with a plan to preserve his youth post-Rad and make a huge return to the pop world. So, he cryogenically froze himself in hair gel (don't question, just roll with it) and now, in 2014, he's back and ready to move up the charts with his outdated, yet catchy, tunes. He also may have frozen a few pounds off, as shown in the picture.

3 comments:

  1. The story of this character is awesome! Made me laugh especially finding out he was preserved in hair gel xD. Hey I like your work! Just found this blog and will be checking out more. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...So, he cryogenically froze himself in hair gel (don't question, just roll with it)..."
    -
    Hahahaaaa! I love that part. That parenthetical suggestion not to question it is perfect. Don't ever lose that mentality & you'll go far as an artist. ;) Heck, it'd make life a whole lot easier for everybody to just think like that, and - as you say - just roll with it.
    Nice character design. He has a lot of... well - character. Which is exactly what a character should have. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
    Anyway, awesome stuff. Congrats on reaching a milestone with your views. You stay with it and those massive views will come flowing in non-stop eventually. I'm off to check out your other work, now.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment, Doug Cook. To answer your question, I'm 12 years old. You can learn more about me and my blog in the description at the top. -Jacob.

      Delete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer