-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

#44: April Fool

Hey, guys. Sorry, but I have no posts for today...APRIL FOOLS! Kinda undermined my own prank by doing it on the post. It's best not to think about that. Anyway, in spirit of the day, here's my new character: April Fool. She's the childish prank-master and creator of the holiday in the first place. She's wacky. She's off-the-wall. It's only fitting she be the twin sister of #8: Tom Foolery. Tom showed her all his tricks of mischief and balderdash back in the day so now, she really knows her stuff. Rick-rolling? Yeah, that's all hers. (By the way, this idea was given to by my great Mom. Codename: Materna-tron!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer