-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A NOTE FROM JACOB

Hey, everyone. I would just like to give some thanks to all of the fellow artists who have commented and given me tips over the year. J.K Riki, ZeroHart, Doug Cook, and so many more. All the animators who have helped contribute to Jacob's Characterz. Also, to all my readers throughout the world who have gotten me into the 2,500s in views: America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, all of the people I've had the privilege to entertain. Thank you, my peeps. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. No problem! It's great to see you sticking with this and doing such a great job. :) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer