-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, April 7, 2014

#47: Double-0-Kevin

Okay, here's my new drawing: Double-0-Kevin. When the world is in trouble, there's only one secret agent who can save the day ... and when that guy's busy, then there's Kevin, the super spy with a kitty cat tie. He's an agent of U.N.D.E.R.O.O (Universal Network Determining Events of Rather Odd Origins) and runs around, squirting villains with his Splishy Splashy Fun-in-the-Sun gun. (Yeah, he's in the family. Nepotism.)

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely awesome!!! :) You have a real talent :) I really do wish you'll work for Pixar in the future, then we'll be co-workers (well I don't work for them yet either, but one day I will) One day though, we'll both work there. You have potential to be really great at this. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer