-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

#57: The Sealions

Hey, guys. Sorry it's been 3 days since I've posted. Actually, it's kinda because of my new characters: the Sealions. On the coast of California, there lives a group of talking sealions led by their fish-munching sealion leader, Sid. Mostly hailing from the mysterious and tropical Coconut Island, others from Malibu and the infamous New Jersey Shore, the Sealions have done everything. They've sailed the sea, gone to space, traveled through time and more. They're the most interesting sealions in the world! (Not to throw all you other sealions under the bus.) But why have they been keeping me from posting? Well, everything I just told you is from my book series, The Sealion, that I've been writing since 2010. I've been working on my fifth and final book in the series, The Sealion to the Rescue, which is going to the Young Authors' Fair on May 10th. If any of you are going, check it out if you have the time. I don't wanna give too much away, but #49: Onomatopoeia Man might have been needed behind-the-scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer