-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

#50: The Ancient Portal Placers

Hey, guys. Today, I'm going to the L.A. Festival of Books. After, of coarse, the Mustache Ninja and I made fun of the theme, "Inspire Your Fire," for several days. Anyway, here are my new characters: the ancient portal placers. Light years ago, back in the days before days, there was an ancient brotherhood of otherworldly beings that flew across the universe, bouncing off planets and throwing portals into nooks and crannies galore. The portals, if found, could let you travel to other realms and unlock the secrets of beyond! Man, that's fun. But they hid them so well, that few people on Earth have ever found them. One more time...BEYOND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer