-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, April 7, 2014

#46: The Dirty Laundry (Dun Dun DUN)

Gooood morning, everyone. For those international fans, it's 9:12 am here in sunny Blogland, USA. Anyway, here's my new characters: the dirty laundry (dun Dun DUN!). Lock your laundry room door tight and keep your detergent close. Because, when midnight comes, the dirty laundry springs to life and comes to get you! The true essence of evil has never been smellier. Who needs Frankenstien when you have a stinky pair of underwear you wore for 2 days? (I made this idea years ago on a movie poster that I hung on "Materna-tron's" laundry room wall because she was complaining about doing laundry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer