-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#52: Arctic Eddy the Hockey Yeti

Hey, guys. My family and I are L.A. Kings fans, so when they made it to the playoffs, I had to do a hockey-inspired character. Look, anti-Kings fans, I'm not looking for a throw-down or anything. Just an animator here. No hard feelings. Anyway, here's my new character: Arctic Eddy the hockey yeti. He's 9 ft tall. Covered in hair. Can shoot a puck like nobody's business. He's Eddy, the abominable hockey star. Back in Tibet, he was told legends of the puck and the stick and was mesmerized. He moved to the states and now, Eddy is the top player around. (And no, despite his appearance, he has no relation to Cookie Monster.)

1 comment:

  1. Man, if that isn't one of the best names I've ever heard, I don't know what is! I'd cheer on Arctic Eddy, even as a Pens fan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer