-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, April 28, 2014

!HELP!

Hey, guys. I need some advise. A while ago, I said I was gonna have my late dog, Ziggy, in my upcoming web cartoon, Zowie Cowy. Well, now that I'm writing the script, it's really hard to write about him without going on the brink of crying because I miss him so much. I could always put my new dog, Blue, in it instead, but would it be right to replace Ziggy like that? I would like some advise from my circle of commenting artists, like J.K. Riki. I could use some help as soon as possible, I have to continue production. Thanks everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Here is a challenge. Make a 3 clip comic with the character facing 3 different directions. You'll grow from being able to draw from different perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really hard. My hamster Myron died before chistmas. we got a new one cuz my mom says Myron would not want me to be alone. I don't think Ziggy would care I think he would like you new dog cuz he is your new friend. maybe later on you can have both doggies in it. kindof like a yoda or obi and luke thing. can you tell I like star wars? I really like your stuff. Im gonna ask my mom if I can make one too. Cheerio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, can you make Myron into a character in your blog. He like to be a character superhero or maybe a villain! That would be sa'weeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the advice. I agree with you and will have Blue in it as the star. But I will definitely have Ziggy as a cameo or a full character in one episode. By the way, I like Star Wars, too. If you haven't already seen it, check out my Food Wars collection from 2013. Thanks! (P.S., Myron character coming soon.) -Jacob.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you made a decision, so that's good to hear. It will be nice to immortalize Ziggy in an episode, even if it's just a cameo. And it will be equally nice to give Blue a spotlight since you'll have lots of reference with him running around now!

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer