-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#56: BuildaZoid

It took up a lot of my "Agents of Shield" time to draw it, but here is my new character: BuildaZoid! ( No relation to builda-Zord. Sorry, Power Rangers fans.) Every kid loves to play with Legos. But, what no one knows is that each Lego piece has a secret component inside that no one knows about. So, if someone reads the ancient incantation (from the '70s), the nearest pile of Legos will come together and form the amazing BUILDAZOID! Then he will snap into action and be the government's secret weapon in time of need. I would tell you the incantation, but then you would have to be locked away in a secret facility. (And I don't know it.)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer