-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, April 11, 2014

#48: DJ Spacy Mack

Hey guys, here's my new character: DJ Spacy Mack. If your flying through the galaxy in your spaceship and you want to hear some sick beats, you'll surely turn your radio to AM 51 and listen to DJ Spacy Mack. He broadcasts from deep space, mixing up techno & house and sending shout-outs to his homies on Jupiter. Tell me that if Disney's Radio Rebel took place in the Crab Nebula, you wouldn't have liked it more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob,
    I love that you are working towards achieving your dream at such an early age.
    I recommend you that you never stop drawing you will only get better and better and will be your best skill in the future!
    Here is the main book you must read for animation to get started. It is a bit complicated to understand at such an early age but I hope it helps you out a lot!
    Keep up with your website, right now do it for yourself and in a future you will se how it will be worth it :).

    http://www.amazon.com/The-ILLUSION-OF-LIFE-ANIMATION/dp/0786860707/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397694104&sr=8-1&keywords=the+illusion+of+life+disney+animation

    cold_liam@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer